United Airlines is the major airline service of United States, headquartered in Chicago Illinois and known to be the world’s third largest airline. The United Club is basically the airline lounge that is associated with United airlines and United Express carriers. During Travelling through United airlines, United Club is the best place to stop and relax from the hectic journey. This club is at 45 locations and is also participating star alliance airport club world widely. United Club invites all their members to come and relax before their next journey.
United Club Houston Airport
Facilities & Amenities
For the most enjoyable and relaxing experience, United Club is the answer. They offer a wide range of amenities which not only make your experience productive but helps you to relax and enjoy fully. They offer complimentary beverages and light snacks. A good complimentary bar service.They also provide one agent assistance who helps during reservations, seat assignments, and electronic ticketing. A full high-speed internet access to make keep their customers updated.
For customers who are on some business tour and urgently need to print some documents, a black and white color printers are available at United Club lounges. Private phone booths with speaker Phones are also available. In addition to all above-mentioned services, United Club is a partner with Foli (a digital publication app, that can be downloaded on any Android and Apple device). This app is globally available at all united club locations.
All access to United clubs varies by airlines.
- Customers who bought a ticket through Star alliance member airline other than United needs to consult specific airline policy to see if they are able to access a lounge or club location.
It is classified into different statuses, check out below:
- Premium Cabin Customers: Customers must be traveling through international route between New york or Los Angeles or San Francisco with same day United boarding pass.
- United Polaris first class: A customer having a boarding pass for travel in United Polaris first class, they may access United Club locations at departure, connecting and arrival airports along their eligible same-day routing. They are allowed to have one guest with them.
- United Business: A customer having a boarding pass for travel in United Business can access United Club locations at departure, connecting and arrival airports along their eligible same-day routeing.
- First class on a Star Alliance member airline: Passengers having a boarding pass for travel in First class on a Star Alliance member airline can access a United Club location at the departure airport for their First class flight. They can invite one guest to Lounge too.
- Business class on a Star Alliance member airline: A passenger with a boarding pass for travel in Business class on a Star Alliance member airline can access a United Club location at the departure airport for their Business class flight.
For Star Alliance Gold Class
- United Airline: A passenger with valid Star Alliance Gold membership card and a same-day boarding pass for travel on an international flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline, their departure airport can be different from that of the United Club location being entered. They can also invite one guest to lounge and must be operated by Star Alliance.
- All other Star Alliance member airlines: Passengers traveling with valid Star Alliance Gold membership card and a same-day boarding pass for travel on a flight operated by a Star Alliance member airline and departing from the same airport.
They can have one guest to lounge and must be traveling by flight operated by a Star Alliance.
Operating Hours of All Terminals
- Terminal A:
Location: Houston Intercontinental Airport, Terminal A, across from Gate A9.
Timings: Opens from 7:30 Am – 10:45 PM Daily
(This lounge has no sleep facilities)
- Terminal B:
Location: Houston Intercontinental Airport, Terminal B, South Mezzanine, above the Continental Express ticket counter.
Timings: Open from 5:30 AM – 9:00 PM Daily
(This lounge has no sleep facilities)
- Terminal C: South
Location: Houston Intercontinental Airport, Terminal C (South), Concourse, towards Gate C33.
Timings: Opens from 5:30 AM – 9:00 PM Daily
(This Lounge has no sleep Facilities)
- Terminal E:
Location: Houston Intercontinental Airport, Terminal E, Airside, between Gates E11 and E12.
Timings: Opens from 5:00 AM – 11:30 PM Daily
( This Lounge has no sleep facilities).
United Club membership give you access to more than 45 united club locations worldwide. Members will love to have a comfortable space, complimentary snacks, beverages and Wifi till you board for next flight. United club members can enjoy the facilities of other partner lounges too, just to make their journey relaxing and memorable.
For the membership of United Club, the initiation fee of $50 for all the new United Club memberships holders and for renewals of memberships that are more than 30 days past expiration. A single initiation fee will be charged for a membership with a spouse.
Membership rates are purely based on the member’s current MileagePlus status.
- For General Members, the Mileage plus status should be of $550 or 70,000 miles and Annual membership with a spouse is of $1,100 or 140,000 miles.
- For Premier Silver Members, the Milage plus status is $550 or 70,000 miles and Annual Membership with a spouse is $1,100 or 140,000 miles.
- For Premier Gold Membership, the Mileage Plus status is $550 or 70,000 miles and Annual Membership with a spouse is $1,100 or 140,000 miles.
- For the Premier Platinum membership, the Milage plus status is $500 or 65,000 miles and Annual Membership with a spouse is $1,050 or 135,000 miles.
- For Premier 1K membership, the Milage plus offer $450 or 60,000 miles and Annual Membership with a spouse is $1,000 or 130,000 miles
United Club also offers one-time passes that can be purchased for $59 at club’s location or via United app on all Apple, Andriod, Window Phone 8 device. With this pass, one person will have access to any United Club Location.
With this pass, you can try United Club and can save the money for full-year membership. After that, you can join for an annual membership within 30 days.
To contact the United Club Service Center:
Phone Number: 1-866-UA-CLUBS (1-866-822-5827)
Telephone Hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CST daily