Select Page

Abbreviated UIA, Ukraine International Airlines held by Capital Investment Project LLC (74%) is a Ukrainian carrier serving passenger flights and freights to Europe, Asia, United States and Middle East. A number of parties have invested in the business since its foundation on Oct 1, 1992. After Swissair and Austrian Airlines, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development became a new stake-holder with a $5.4 million investment. Cargo operations were reformed in 2006 to widen the range of goods, animals and others. Ukrainian government was the major shareholder until Feb 2011 when it sold its 61.6% stake in company to minority shareholder. The organization is currently owned by Capital Investment Project and Ontobet Promotions Limited with 74% and 26% shares respectively. Responding to the ban of Ukrainian government, the Russian counterparts banned the service to their destinations in Oct 2015.

Tallinn Office Maps

Ukraine International Airlines Tallinn (Estonia) Office Contact

Worldwide offices of UIA, Odesa flights, Tallin (Estonia) to Kiev/Kyiv, Tallinn-Kiiev Directions, Cheap flights from Kiev (IEV) to Tallinn (TLL), airfleets, baggage allowance, arrival, seating, destinations, departures and a lot other can be find online.

Address: Katusepapi Street 6, 11412 Tallinn, Estonia

Telephone/Fax: +372 6681 007

Toll Free No: 8000 111174

Fax: 372 6228 115

Email: Tallinn@flyuia.com

Customer Care Contacts

Tel: +38 (044) 581 50 50

     +38 (044) 593 76 08

Email: Contact@flyuia.com

Head Office Contacts

Address: 201-203, Kharkivske Shosse, Kiev, 02121, Ukraine

Tel: +38 (044) 581 56 56

Email: uia@flyuia.com

Facts about Tallinn

Past name of the Tallinn was Reval.

Tallinn is known for its underground secret passages and tunnels built in 17th century.

Vana Tallinn, a sweet liqueur, is the signature drink of the city.

There is a 2km beach in Pirita District on the Baltic Sea for beach babies.

Maiasmokk is the oldest coffee café established in 1864.

Dominican St. Catherine’s Monastery is the oldest structure in the city dating back to 1246.