When it comes to traveling everybody feels scared of what will happen, how I am going to buckle up and on top, everybody is more concern about a healthy and comfortable journey. For that purpose, we pay the hell of money because if my journey is not comfortable, how I am not going to enjoy my stay or work properly. That traveling time is really important. When it’s time for an International Tour Turkish Airlines is always people choice.
Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier of Turkey scheduled to give services to the 290 destinations in Europe, Africa, America, Asia and Australia naming itself as the fourth largest carrier in the world in 2014. An airline that flies to 115 countries having an operational fleet of ten cargo aircraft serving 52 destinations.Good things never stop here Turkish Airlines has introduced a very charming and tempting project for those who are Wanderlust, Miles, and Smiles. With Miles&Smiles, You can earn miles that can be used on only on Turkish Airlines flights but also by the flights’ schedule under Star Alliance network. A person who is entitled to Miles&Smiles Plus card can get benefits of Star Alliance silver card member too. Furthermore, a person having Elite and Elite plus card from Miles&Smiles can get the benefits of Star Alliance Gold users too.
Good things never stop here Turkish Airlines has introduced a very charming and tempting project for those who are Wanderlust, Miles, and Smiles. With Miles&Smiles, You can earn miles that can be used on only on Turkish Airlines flights but also by the flights’ schedule under Star Alliance network. A person who is entitled to Miles&Smiles Plus card can get benefits of Star Alliance silver card member too. Furthermore, a person having Elite and Elite plus card from Miles&Smiles can get the benefits of Star Alliance Gold users too.
Turkish Airlines International CIP Lounge
Facilities & Amenities
Your journey has just started, with the above-mentioned project like Miles&Smiles, Turkish Airline stunned their passengers with the launch of International Commercial Important Persons (CIPs) Lounge. On a very high demand, they have come forward to build these executive lounges for the Business Class, Miles&Smiles Elite card, Elite Plus card holders and Star Alliance Gold Card holder. A 3.000m2 lounge at the International Departure can hold up to 2.000 passengers in a day with a wide range of executive hot and cold dishes at the menu. Food is the only item that makes a journey best or worst. Best food with the best quality, that’s what actually define Turkish Airlines International CIP Lounge.
Many other facilities these lounges provide such as Private relaxation rooms, Showers with executive toiletry kits, Playrooms for children, a special infant room and a private room for passengers traveling with children.
For people whose day and night are all about work, the lounge had made that accessible by making a Business Centre with WLAN, internet, and latest technical equipment too.
Bibliophiles get easily bored on long journey firstly because they are out of their comfort zone secondly they miss books so much. To make them solely happy, the lounge has libraries with a variety of books for all the genre enthusiasts. The Internation CIP lounge love doesn’t end here. Passengers can simply kill their time by reading daily local and Foreign newspapers and magazines. Television, Music system and a great Billiard hall are just like a cherry on a cake.
Price & Cost
Domestic & International Destinations
- For utilizing the facility of Attaturk Lounge, every passenger traveling on an international flight by Turkish Airlines on the exact day can pay 70 Turkish Liras (or 0.27 USD) per capita. And the domestic passengers can pay 50 TL.
- Children’s under the age of six (with their parents) will not be charged.
- Domestic passengers who talk sales desks within 10:00 to 14:00 and 19:00 to 23:30, and who have least 45 min and max 3 hrs remaining before the flight can take benefit of the lounge.
- Domestic Passengers who purchase the service can only use the space reserved for Miles&Smiles Elite and Classic Plus members.
- Both embark and disembark passengers will contact sales desk to get the amenities of the lounge while transfer passengers must pay ‘welcome personnel’ available at the lounge in order to use the services.
- Eligibility to attain the access of this exclusive lounge, one must have a membership of Miles&Smiles. By filling the membership form at Sales office inside the lounge, one can be a member.
Istanbul Arrival Lounge
- Passengers having business and elite plus membership only can gain advantage from this service. They must have to travel with international flights of Turkish Airlines on the same day. It costs 100TL or 27.16 USD for each exclusive traveler.
- Passengers appearing in Istanbul who want to take benefit of Attaturk Lounge within hours from 5:00 to 12:00. It is not mandatory for the traveler to be a member of Miles&Smiles for using pay to access to the lounge.
Address: Yeşilköy, Atatürk Havalimanı Cd., 34149 Bakırköy/İstanbul, Turkey.
Phone Number: +90 850 333 0849
Opening Hours: 24 hrs.